DJ Swivel BDE for 5$

satya

19 minutes ago, cclarry said:

It says $99

You need to apply the code Sanjay95 at checkout. (it's case sensitive)

I got it on my cart, applied the code, was about to buy it and then changed my mind. I'll put my 5 quid toward something else.

Edited by MrFigg

Just now, dee said:

PB disabled coupon already

Still glad I didn't buy it.

Don't know why they disabled it though. The guy usually has a cheap plugin code every week so it's not a glitch or a mistake.

1 minute ago, dee said:

seems to be working but you have to click on link from youtube affilate,,,if you add plugin through OB website it does not accept

I did it that way and it worked just fine...I really just wanted the Moog...but why not get the BDE too LOL?

It's $10 USD, but our own Fleer, not a compensated YouTuber promoting products, recommended the distortion plugin Distinct! by Kiive.  Does anyone here use BDE who wants to weigh in? Otherwise,  I'm inclined to go with Distinct! I have one freebie from Kiive, Warmy, and I really like it.  For anyone who doesn't have Warmy I'd recommend picking it up. Here's the link for Distinct!:

https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/8430

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

It's $10 USD, but our own Fleer, not a compensated YouTuber promoting products, recommended the distortion plugin Distinct! by Kiive.  Does anyone here use BDE who wants to weigh in? Otherwise,  I'm inclined to go with Distinct! I have one freebie from Kiive, Warmy, and I really like it.  For anyone who doesn't have Warmy I'd recommend picking it up. Here's the link for Distinct!:

https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/8430

Yup better go for this , I don't trust DJ swivel as a developer much . People also already got Waves Berzerk which is more powerful for free be4 .

If there was like a distortion effect with pitch shifting I would love it

Edited by satyabrata satapathy