Native Instruments doesn't work properly

Favio

I hope you didn't miss interpret  that part of the video as instructing you to remove ALL ASIO drivers where it's intent was to remove ASIO4 all or any unwanted ASIO drivers. It was not to remove the Focusrite driver.   

4 minutes ago, John Vere said:

I hope you didn't miss interpret  that part of the video as instructing you to remove ALL ASIO drivers where it's intent was to remove ASIO4 all or any unwanted ASIO drivers. It was not to remove the Focusrite driver.   

I didn't remove anything it simply didn't appear at all maybe when uninstalling ASIO4ALL maybe it deleted it ?

24 minutes ago, Ross Smithe said:

Are your sample rates mismatched? That can cause issues like what you’re describing.  I see your project is set to 44.1/16, what is the interface set to? Check the ASIO panel or Focusrite Control to make sure they match.

This is not correct. ASIO drivers will automatically change to the sample rate used by the application in focus. This is why you might hear a loud pop when switching between sample rates if you go from Cakewalk at 44.1 to watch a You Tube which is 48. 

That's why I advise people use 48 for Cakewalk. It's better quality and there's no reason anyone would use 44.1 in these days. Why? 

You can change the sample rate of a Cakewalk project at any time. If it is all Midi then you simply open the audio interface panel and change the sample rate. You'll here a little pop and the new sample rate will show in the transport module. If there is any Audio you cannot  change the sample rate. You first have to export all the audio as stems at the new sample rate, delete all the audio from the project , now change the sample rate and then drag the exported audio back to the empty tracks they came from.  

The bit rate is automatically set by the interfaces driver @ 24 bit  for most.  But Cakewalk can contain all bit rates in a project. 

An besides the OP seems to have solve the issue. 

Edited by John Vere

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2023 at 12:11 PM, Ross Smithe said:

Are your sample rates mismatched? That can cause issues like what you’re describing.  I see your project is set to 44.1/16, what is the interface set to? Check the ASIO panel or Focusrite Control to make sure they match.

is the same that the interface when changing one the another also change equally

On 5/17/2023 at 2:02 PM, Favio said:

Hey guys I think the message that used to appear when selecting ASIO was that for cakewalk it was inestable an may cause issues

I think it's aimed specifically at the RealTek ASIO driver.

hello guys after playing with no issues only the instrument I duplicated It and started to apper drop-outs then I added a bass sample and It got worse with the drop-outs so I change the buffer size to It's maximum 1024 and still getting alot of drop-outs because of the buffer issue :(