Song Association Game :D

Notes_Norton

1 hour ago, craigb said:

Cure - Fascination Street  (just kidding! 😁)

Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way

I actually had the link ready to post but I figured it'd be more interesting to hear what you guys would come up with.

Hadn't heard this one in a few years. He was an inspiration back when I started recording and I was really into retro, analaog stuff. And then he transitionned to digital right  when I did...

Edited by Rain
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rain said:

I actually had the link ready to post but I figured it'd be more interesting to hear what you guys would come up with.

Hadn't heard this one in a few years. He was an inspiration back when I started recording and I was really into retro, analaog stuff. And then he transitionned to digital right  when I did...

I love an interview he did many years ago where the guy was blown away by his tone and asked how he got it to which he replied "I just skipped using any pedals and plugged directly into the amp!"  😆

I did the same with my Marshall on Saturday and was very happy with the tone.  😎

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, craigb said:

I love an interview he did many years ago where the guy was blown away by his tone and asked how he got it to which he replied "I just skipped using any pedals and plugged directly into the amp!"  😆

I did the same with my Marshall on Saturday and was very happy with the tone.  😎

The girl that used to drum for Lenny back in the day rocked..