PA Flash Sale - THE OVEN ⚡️ 48H Flash Sale

cclarry

4 hours ago, Fleer said:

Never gelled with White Sea Studio. That voice!

My main problem with him is doing reviews of stuff he has no clue of , just to do reveiws sometime , at least give dev respect by really trying their tools for a sufficient amount of time ..... and know the plugin a minimum .... i don't watch that much videos to be honest , more stuff like sonicstate or Loopop ect on new products , hw ect .... i do enjoy watching Simeon videos  ....

• Like 3

He does have a tendency to speak from a place of ignorance.  He never even glances at manual or even glance at quick start guide. I get the school of thought that interfaces should be intuitive, but he takes it to another level. When he is on, he is dead on, but when off he is on another planet.   

• Like 1

Oops, sorry guys, I was wrong. Actually, I kinda like the guy, if he doesn’t do his nails thing. He’s over the top, but often in a good way. 
The one I really dislike is the guy from White Noise Studio. Absolutely off. 

Yes, you are right , I probably should have tried it first. I just thought it was cool of him to do (If he had done it) but  Its not something I would use anyway , at least not for something I was releasing. I figured it was such a long video and the GaragebandandBeyond guy did a video too, April fools keeps on giving LOL

6 hours ago, dubdisciple said:

He does have a tendency to speak from a place of ignorance.  He never even glances at manual or even glance at quick start guide. I get the school of thought that interfaces should be intuitive, but he takes it to another level. When he is on, he is dead on, but when off he is on another planet.   

No i get that , i do aslo first contact video , the problem is conclusion he experess on product i think he didn't get at all /... comments on interface is one thing i totally get and dat doesn't need any manual opening or some .... it should be intuitive , but for real , doing 15 min review on stuff that will nee"d 1 hours at least so it's deep , you can't expect something solid specially when you add to that this no manual , no mastering of the tools .... i like his style but i know how uch some brands works for their tools and again , at least give time some time ;) 

We can all atest here that we at one point been to quik to judge one tool that asked for time to be really appreciated to its real value : no problem ata all ...but a guy that has this numbers of viewers , people can skip a tool because of him (young cats , uneducated ect ) while it s in fact great .... sad for dev and cats ... youtubers have a responsability , we have to be really carefull ....