Freezin The Milk

jack c.

Hi Jack!  You and Jesse put out some of the most of the most creative and interesting song posts on the forum.  Ya --- they are not conventional, they may not follow the rules of conventional music, and the pop world may not appreciate them.  However,  they remind me of when our local university used to have a late night radio show featuring alternative/experimental music.  I always enjoyed listening to that show , as i do listening to your posts!

22 hours ago, freddy j said:

Hi Jack!  You and Jesse put out some of the most of the most creative and interesting song posts on the forum.  Ya --- they are not conventional, they may not follow the rules of conventional music, and the pop world may not appreciate them.  However,  they remind me of when our local university used to have a late night radio show featuring alternative/experimental music.  I always enjoyed listening to that show , as i do listening to your posts!

thanks for wonderful comments/listenjack c.

18 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

i

On 3/22/2023 at 1:47 PM, mightyleemoon said:

Frank Zappa?

nteresting one Jack. keep up the good work...

tom this song came about went i went to see me relative len and he spoke of his mother freezin the milk.

mightyleemon on further thought me bands played a number of zappa's songs.

• Like 2