[ SOLVED ] PRV - Left Click Play all stacked notes?

sadicus

What's the trick to play a set of stacked notes or (chords) and have them sound at the same time?
so far only way is to first select the notes then Left Click and they will all sound at the same time.
How to do that without having to select the notes first. Just mouse over any stacked note, Left Click and hear it?

cbb_PlayAllNotes.jpg

Edited by sadicus

I just spent the last 4 hours doing this to create a horn section.   This is what I do- 

Solo the track ( tracks) and I have the now time selected to return to where it starts ( CTRL W)

I have right hand on mouse,  left hand on the spacebar.

Using mouse put the cursor at the notes and then hit space bar, listen stop , start, stop etc. the cursor will jump back each time so you can keep play them over and over as you move notes around until is sound the way you wanted...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sadicus said:

What's the trick to play a set of stacked notes or (chords) and have them sound at the same time?
so far only way is to first select the notes then Left Click and they will all sound at the same time.
How to do that without having to select the notes first. Just mouse over any stacked note, Left Click and hear it?

cbb_PlayAllNotes.jpg

How are you getting the note names  (F#5, Eb5, etc) to appear on the notes?

1 hour ago, Billy86 said:

How are you getting the note names  (F#5, Eb5, etc) to appear on the notes?

You also have to make them FAT enough by increasing the horizontal height.  It seems the default height is too small to show them even with the Show Notes toggled. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1