IK Product Manager Updated to 1.0.5

cclarry

Thanks for the heads up. I hope the new version solves a number of issues with the previous version without introducing new issues. 

Minor issue: The new version still fails to report information correctly. For example, On the opening page, I am told I have 4 Updates.  But, once I press Manage my Products, there is only one product allegedly needing an update. (Not a "regression error" so far as I can tell; the previous version did the same thing consistently.)

Edited by User 905133
reported a minor issue
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Minor issue: The new version still fails to report information correctly. For example, On the opening page, I am told I have 4 Updates.  But, once I press Manage my Products, there is only one product allegedly needing an update. (Not a "regression error" so far as I can tell; the previous version did the same thing consistently.)

13 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I was told there was one update and when I Manage My Products there was one update. It has always been correct for me pre and post this update.

Well, I guess that just goes to show that sometimes it can be right. 😜 Seriously, though, I have some speculation as to why the software gives false information like that.  Not worth it for me to figure it out.  Just having updated TONEX, it now says I need 3 updates.  Sooner or later the other 3 will be updated.  So, no worries!  🙂

Edited by User 905133