EZKeys Select Expansions 40% Off

cclarry

That Kick and Snare Expansion looked good. Each kick and snare has four extra channels added.

However, those four extra channels are not from the kick or snare, but from a synth. It is advertised as four extra channels for each kick and snare, leading me to think/believe that it was four different mics positions/placements. Further reading informed me that it was sounds derived from synth modules to allow you to "layer" the extra channels with the acoustic drums. 

So what I though was gonna be an instant buy has me thinking... maybe not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grem said:

That Kick and Snare Expansion looked good. Each kick and snare has four extra channels added.

However, those four extra channels are not from the kick or snare, but from a synth. It is advertised as four extra channels for each kick and snare, leading me to think/believe that it was four different mics positions/placements. Further reading informed me that it was sounds derived from synth modules to allow you to "layer" the extra channels with the acoustic drums. 

So what I though was gonna be an instant buy has me thinking... maybe not.

Do you own hip hop or dream pop ? indenpendant to the style they clam to serve , the amount and diversity of content makes them some of the most solid ezx imho 

I do have Dream Pop. I think I might even have HipHop too. But I was pointing out to others who may have thought like me that the four extra channels were addition mics or placements of mics, that it is not what it is. 

I am not saying that the synths sound bad, or that it's a bad thing. I am on my phone right now and can't audition the samples to decide if I want that or not. So... no instant buy.

When I bought Dream Pop, I knew what I was getting. With this I automatically assumed (my bad) that it was extra mics.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Grem said:

I do have Dream Pop. I think I might even have HipHop too. But I was pointing out to others who may have thought like me that the four extra channels were addition mics or placements of mics, that it is not what it is. 

I am not saying that the synths sound bad, or that it's a bad thing. I am on my phone right now and can't audition the samples to decide if I want that or not. So... no instant buy.

When I bought Dream Pop, I knew what I was getting. With this I automatically assumed (my bad) that it was extra mics.

yep conclusion is that they should allow demos like they do with ezkeyz

• Like 1