Plugin Boutique's 11th Anniversary: Tone Empire Sale (Exclusive)

cclarry

1 minute ago, Niky Serrano said:

Give us more info... :D

No! 😝

Well, it just works great on a drumbus. If you need some grit and/or aggression. For me, it's a mojo box, it adds a certain character. And I think it works best on drums. I don't bother with the presets because it's very easy to setup and to find your sweetspot.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

No! 😝

Well, it just works great on a drumbus. If you need some grit and/or aggression. For me, it's a mojo box, it adds a certain character. And I think it works best on drums. I don't bother with the presets because it's very easy to setup and to find your sweetspot.

Based on your enthusiasm,  I checked out their video and I think it does sound really cool. I'm half  way convinced to pick it up.  I love the idea of getting results like what I heard in the video without much effort. Thanks for the recommendation.  

38 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Based on your enthusiasm,  I checked out their video and I think it does sound really cool. I'm half  way convinced to pick it up.  I love the idea of getting results like what I heard in the video without much effort. Thanks for the recommendation.  

I find myself in this weird situation in my productions lately, where I tend to bury my transients. Could be I'm overdoing my clipping, could be I'm not sidechaining enough, but this could also be the moment I have to saturate my drums some more. And more is always better, sooo....