IK Product Manager (SOLVED)

Mesh

Hi everyone,

I just cloned my boot drive and everything else is working well. When I trying to update my IK Products, I get this:

g4tILF.jpg 

Also, nothing updates within the Product Manager (it just stays in "Dequeue") mode for any or all the software that needs updating.

Any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

image.thumb.png.4fdb3b98bafdf67c7d4282631b560083.png

You may need to do a fresh install of everything, some products get hardware locked and this might be getting tangled up on that point somehow. Definitely talk to IK, but my gut is telling me they'll get you to do a complete nuke of them and a fresh install.

• Thanks 1

Had my main drive cloned to a new SSD.  Also bought another SSD to be used exclusively for all my music software.  I did a deep removal of my IK stuff with IObit removal tool. (free for a limited number of uses)  Then used IK Product Manager to download and install all of my IK stuff on my new music only drive.  Everything works as it should.  So yes, a complete uninstall / reinstall would probably be your best bet.  (but that's just my own humble opinion :) )

16 hours ago, Oscar Myer said:

Had my main drive cloned to a new SSD.  Also bought another SSD to be used exclusively for all my music software.  I did a deep removal of my IK stuff with IObit removal tool. (free for a limited number of uses)  Then used IK Product Manager to download and install all of my IK stuff on my new music only drive.  Everything works as it should.  So yes, a complete uninstall / reinstall would probably be your best bet.  (but that's just my own humble opinion :) )

Thanks Oscar, I appreciate this!! 

I did contact IK Support and will see what they say.....will definitely keep this in mind and use IObit if IK's support doesn't work.

Cheers,

Mesh

• Mesh changed the title to IK Product Manager (SOLVED)