PA UA Special ⚡️ Reverb, Modular FX, Vinyl FX, Bass Enhancement

cclarry

Unfiltered Audio TAILS

Shimmering reverb that keeps your decay clean by automatically removing transients and dissonance.

$149 $29.99

Local VAT taxes may be added.

Save 80% with your checkout code

TAILS-2999

Code expires Jan 10, 11:59pm PST

Unfiltered Audio BYOME

More than 40 effects in one plugin! BYOME is the ultimate modular effects system. Your imagination is the limit with endless modulation options!

$149 $24.99

Local VAT taxes may be added.

Save 83% with your checkout code

BYOME-2499

Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint

Bass-Mint is an easy-to-use low-frequency enhancement tool from Unfiltered Audio, designed to rapidly improve the bottom end of your individual tracks, stems, and even entire mixes.

$149 $19.99

Local VAT taxes may be added. Save 87% with your checkout code:

BASSM-1999

Unfiltered Audio Needlepoint 

The next generation vinyl emulation, offering a deep, warm, fuzzy sound turntable noises. But there's so much more to explore!.

$149 $19.99

Local VAT taxes may be added. Save 87% with your checkout code:

NEEDLE-1999

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

• Meh 1

5 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Usually you can stack, so I'd expect you could get needlepoint and bassmint for $15 with a $25 voucher and that isn't too shabby assuming they are on someone's wanted list.  

Great idea.. except that I already have those two 😂 (for someone it's a good use though)

2 hours ago, chris.r said:

Great idea.. except that I already have those two 😂 (for someone it's a good use though)

Yep, as do I.  But gotta give them credit when they offer multiple products on sale at the same time as a voucher that can in fact stack.  Frequently we have to either get the plugin they put on sale for $40 to get it for $15 or hope there is two back to back days where they run the 48 hr deal.

Given the recent "Dirk is Leaving Sale" that was announced, I'm betting we will have another opportunity to pick something else up if we really need to.  :)