ANA 2 65% off

cclarry

18 hours ago, Fleer said:

Don’t sleep on Pigments, Zo, it’s really worth it. 
Then again, been pretty flabbergasted these last weeks by the sheer power of Spire, Diva, Zebra, and of course Falcon. 

I want to try there new baby linked to synth

Imho this is what pigments should be  .... pigments is great don't get me wrong but some strange omission here and there .....

https://www.arturia.com/images/products/minifreak-v/diagram-advanced.mp4

19 hours ago, Fleer said:

Don’t sleep on Pigments, Zo, it’s really worth it. 
Then again, been pretty flabbergasted these last weeks by the sheer power of Spire, Diva, Zebra, and of course Falcon. 

Spire is really capable and way less cpu consuming than pigments .... Zebra is still a beast   .... how do you like repo ?

Fleer gift for you my first Hive patch

FM Piano 3.h2p

Edited by Zo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Thanks, Zo!
I’ve still got to see how Repro plays out. Thinking I’ll love Repro-1 the most, as it’s pretty different from Arturia’s new Prophet version and my sweet Sequential Take 5. 

just made 2 other presets in hive , thise one i was like liking the least lol since it's all modern type presets usally but when you start you see the power , with those 2 rows of filters ....(like pigments) 

the alternative skin is a must ...

6 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Thanks, Zo!
I’ve still got to see how Repro plays out. Thinking I’ll love Repro-1 the most, as it’s pretty different from Arturia’s new Prophet version and my sweet Sequential Take 5. 

Arturia prophet looks pal versus the UHE imho ...

Just tried to make a patch in pigment (lush smooth keys and nowhere near , soudnengine , fx i don't know but sounds digital and 2 D with double cpu lol) UHE just sounds like a real synth , my FM keys are just the way i always hear them and the only synths i heard this quality was the Korg and maybe Spectrasonics or Roland / Chromaphone

Edited by Zo

I gave up on lusting after the Avenger, what with the activation woes. May wait and see what 2.0 brings. 
Still interested in Rapid, though. And there’s Phase Plant, of course, ready for anything you throw at it. 
Here’s an interesting livestream from Venus Theory on Pigments, but he also shares his thoughts on Phase Plant and Falcon: 

• Thanks 1

Falcon , Spectar , Pahsplant are beast but i do presets and see where i end up and quality ....and it's all that counts ....and man , some synth are just always sounding great 

And some other have a narrower road , some are a pain (i love falcon but the operation is juts not on point with production , more with pre production  /sounddesign) 

Fleer.h2pOk this one literaly took me 2 min (one mine for sound on,e ofr modulation) Repro 5 ....it has ya name lol 

And with voice panning !! (and clipping) 

Fleer 2.h2p

By the way never heard a patch so in phase with its name like this one ahahahah 

image.png.b008ed6a6c4a80e3886d49409b48c906.png

Edited by Zo
  • Like 3

I will do patches for each of you guyz lol each one with it's name ....Larry one will be heavy on cpu lol  (costly) and Bapu will use all Voices ahahah ...

Watching as i type Venus theory video , he's one of the very few i really like , he knows his stuff , he's always positiv in attitude , no fake and his voice is pleasent to listen to ....and he has talent !!

Really a great video ...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Love it!

Fleer , hit me in case you re sale Hive (if you don't need it) 

Studiying HS patches is a must , this gent is just a genius ....just discovered how to make a flute with white noise and a dissonant filter ...lol

Edited by Zo