VSTBuzz Deal - Grand Piano by realsamples 80% off

BTP

19€ 99€

The Grand Piano library features a historical piano built by Erard in 1873 in London. This unique piano offers charming and warm sound full of character, dripping with life.

Remaining in great condition in the collection of Andreas Beurmann, it is available digitally for the first time with the Grand Piano library, captured in its original tuning at 435 Hz (presets at 440 Hz are included).

Note: The Kontakt instruments require the FULL Retail version of Kontakt (NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player).

https://vstbuzz.com/deals/80-off-grand-piano-by-realsamples

Edited by BTP
  • Like 1

I'm just listening on my phone, but the piano sounds very nice. Gentle. If anyone reading this owns the library,  I'd love to get your thoughts on the piano and especially how it fits in mixes, especially rock mixes. I'm wondering if it might get lost in a rock mix and is better suited for acoustic pieces. 

I've had some very nice PMs with this developer and think his demos of his "Wurlie" is the best sounding Wurli I've heard from any sample library or plugin -- a 10/10 IMO. If he deep discounted that library,  I'd get it in a heartbeat. Even while Im not a fan of UVI and greatly prefer KONTAKT, the demos I've heard of his electric pianos and saxophone libraries sound stellar so I think his libraries are good enough to still warrant consideration. It's also interesting  to me that the dev and I had discussions about KONTAKT vs UVI and why he has no plans to do further KONTAKT libraries (e.g., piracy concerns,  programming preferences,  etc.) to see that this is a KONTAKT library. I'm guessing it's one of his older libraries when he was creating KONTAKT  libraries .  

Edited by PavlovsCat