Softube Trident A Range Offer

cclarry

$59

48 hours only: 70% off a rare EQ

Trident A-Range. The holy grail EQ for sound engineers and producers. Our expertly modeled plug-in is sweet, edgy, and organic. Fortify your kit with the equalizer used for the solo and rhythm guitars on Metallica's Ride The Lightning and Master of Puppets. To name but a few.
Use promo code GENTTRIDENT and get

70% OFF

Purchase between December 8 and December 10, 2022, to get Trident A-Range for $59 (reg. $199). Promo code cannot be combined with other promotional codes. Promo code discount valid only on the product list price. All prices are shown here in USD and may vary in other currencies.

https://www.softube.com/arange

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fleer said:

Great one. Already love the one in Arturia’s FX Collection.

had this on the radar as a possible UAD alt (which I have). Also have the Arturia which has been good enough the few times i've used it.

any opinions on how this might stack up against the other two (other than most likely a longer load time...)?

26 minutes ago, jackson white said:

had this on the radar as a possible UAD alt (which I have). Also have the Arturia which has been good enough the few times i've used it.

any opinions on how this might stack up against the other two (other than most likely a longer load time...)?

I thought the uad version *was* the softube version, just ported over 

9 hours ago, Craig Fowler said:

the uad version *was* the softube version

apparently they are different if 12 yr old threads are relevant.  the ST version has a saturation knob but then again Arturia probably has this covered with the input gain, no time to demo atm, just thinking about insurance for some older projects.