Not a deal: Just had one of my tracks played on the radio for the first time 🙂

MusicMan

On 12/8/2022 at 5:51 AM, Starship Krupa said:

Hmm. And here I thought I already had every PA product that I wanted.

I wonder how many people have said that exact same thing many a time! 🤣

It's actually a really cool plugin though and has been one of my more go to stereo wideners. But to add a little shine to something, or even working with bass elements it can work quite well. I'm sure if they released it today there would be a whole heap of people raving about it and fanfare, but like most things PA because they release so much stuff, some of these older ones are often overlooked.

Very easy to overdo it though, but used lightly it's really good on some material.

On 12/8/2022 at 11:04 PM, Finnbogi Ragnar Ragnarsson said:

Congrats!

This has serious Bomb the Bass vibe!

Thanks and I would never have even considered that, but I'll take a comparison to that any day of the week! Actually gave me a good excuse to go through and enjoy some of those tracks again 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Thanks and I would never have even considered that, but I'll take a comparison to that any day of the week! Actually gave me a good excuse to go through and enjoy some of those tracks again 🙂

I almost made the same comparison, but since my only exposure to Bomb the Bass is from Xenon 2: Megablast (YouTube), I wasn't sure if that would've been accurate and didn't mention it. :)