Sign in to follow this  
Joad

Public Domain Video Websites

I thought it would be better to ask here since you guys are actually making music.

Does anyone know of any good websites to download from, I'm almost done mixing a song and I'm thinking of adding some video. like shots of a city, or rioting, or just random stuff.

https://www.videoblocks.com is one that I've used for a couple of videos.  They offer one week of free downloads (20 per day) that I've used to make one video for nothing.  However, they offered me one year of unlimited downloads for $50 which I paid to do a second video.  Maybe they can help you.

• Like 2

This is awesome, Thank you guy's so much for the info. this will be very helpful.

I'd love to see this thread get pinned.  Great question and wonderful responses.

However, I'm wondering how long it's going to take before the thread will fall off the front page and be forgotten.

On 7/21/2019 at 2:34 PM, fogle622 said:

I'd love to see this thread get pinned.  Great question and wonderful responses.

However, I'm wondering how long it's going to take before the thread will fall off the front page and be forgotten.

that's just the nature of the beast.