Softube End of Year Sale!

cclarry

Everything you've been wishing for up to 75% off

It's not too late to get the plug-ins you want in 2022. Save up to 75% on the world-class workflow and sound quality of Softube during our End of Year sale. Save on Weiss, Overstayer, Tube-Tech, Softube Originals, Marshall, and more. Get ready to rock 2023.

https://www.softube.com/end-of-year-sale

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

Everything you've been wishing for up to 75% off

Yep...been waiting for Softube to take $4 off the price of the Marshall Cabinet Collection...said no one ever.  Having said that, the new IR loader in AmpRoom - basic as it is - includes some EXCELLENT IRs and finally gives users an easy way to load their own.  But if you didn't get it for $46 last week I'm not sure when we'll see that price again.  Superb value at BF prices.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

Yep...been waiting for Softube to take $4 off the price of the Marshall Cabinet Collection...said no one ever.  Having said that, the new IR loader in AmpRoom - basic as it is - includes some EXCELLENT IRs and finally gives users an easy way to load their own.  But if you didn't get it for $46 last week I'm not sure when we'll see that price again.  Superb value at BF prices.

they make good stuff. but they are such marketing numbers players. they actually make IKM look classy sometimes. IIRC, I got some of the Softie plugins  for $19 deals, than when its a buy with them.

• Like 1