Embertone Black Friday

pseudopop

On 11/25/2022 at 6:57 AM, Fleer said:

Concert D and Joshua Bell are two of the best sampled instruments around. 

I never upgraded from the Concert D Lite, which is now on sale for $10USD. It's one of the best sample library bargains I've ever picked up and it is among one of my favorite piano sample libraries. The problem is that it's so good, I never upgraded to the full version. @Fleer Did you ever own the LIte version? Do you think there's a compelling reason for me to upgrade when I love the Lite version (such as additional features or additional presets). I seem to recall that you own the Embertone Blakus Cello (I could be wrong, so sorry if I'm off on that). and I think you like it. And it seems you own some others too. How do you find it compares? I've seen a lot of people saying they don't love the tone, that it's too nasally. It sounds good in the demos, but I admit to not loving it. But I actually love Pocket Blakus, the freebie that led to the paid library. I'd love to get your thoughts -- if I've remembered correctly. If not, I don't think I've mentioned this, but I am a huge fan of Vox amps (your avatar) -- but by now, you've probably already guessed that from my love of The Beatles. 

https://www.embertone.com/instruments/concertD.php

• Like 1

Never got the Lite version, but you can add mic positions at half price, if I saw that well. I also quite like the Blakus cello though it’s not up to the level of the Bell violin. I’d get Emotional Cello first, or go straight to the new Virharmonic one. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Never got the Lite version, but you can add mic positions at half price, if I saw that well. I also quite like the Blakus cello though it’s not up to the level of the Bell violin. I’d get Emotional Cello first, or go straight to the new Virharmonic one. 

Thanks!