Up to 66% off Cherry Audio

cclarry

https://cherryaudio.com/products/synth-stack-3

Be sure to check into your Cherry Audio account if you want to see your discount for ownership of other CA instruments included in the newest Synth Stack.

Disclosure: It shouldn't take a rocket scientist (or a Ph.D.) to figure out that my 66% discount off the current introductory sale price / 75% discount off the "list" price means I like CA products.

Addendum: It couldn't hurt to shop for steep discounts (plus the benefits of reseller rewards) on CA products at resellers and then look for the impact on the discount for Synth Stack 3.

Edited by User 905133
(3) To add an addendum; (2) To update the disclosure statement based on the "list" price; (1) To add a disclose statement
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, User 905133 said:

Be sure to check into your Cherry Audio account if you want to see your discount for ownership of other CA instruments included in the newest Synth Stack

Synth Stack 3 > $148 for me! :)

Edit: I've already blown my BF budget. So maybe next year!

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

My offer for the Upgrade from Synth Stack 2 + Dreamsynth --> Synth Stack 3 

was $101.35 BEFORE I bought Miniverse for $15.96 at JRR.

Afterwards, it is $81.68. - For GX-80, Sines, Elka-X and & Lowdown. Tempting. VEEEEERY Tempting 😍

Edited by stony

1 hour ago, stony said:

Afterwards, it is $81.68. - For GX-80, Sines, Elka-X and & Lowdown. Tempting. VEEEEERY Tempting 😍

GX-80 is $59 right now by itself. So you would get all of the others for a total of $22.68. That's just a little over $7 each!!! :)

• Like 2