Special bundle offers available!

2022 Bundle:

Chorus, Constrictor, and both Fluid Brass & Woods

ALL FOR $649 (31% OFF)

Use code BUNDLE22 at checkout.

Lite Edition Bundle:

Areia Lite, Chorus Lite & Nucleus Lite

ALL FOR $149 (50% OFF)

(Plus a $149 credit that can be used one-time toward upgrading to one of the three full versions: Areia, Chorus, or Nucleus!)

Use code LITE22 at checkout.

BLACK FRIDAY SALE ENDS DECEMBER 4th

I think I'll upgrade my Nucleus Lite to the full version and pick up Talos for $99, because you can never have too much brass.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is synth BF for me.  No more orchestral stuff.  But for those looking, Nucleus is pretty well regarded.  Areia Lite, Chorus Lite,  Nucleus Lite trio is $149 BF special.  You can apply your full purchase price toward Nucleus Full upgrade and buy it for $76 (all confirmed by AI rep in this thread).  You get Nucleus Full, Nucleus Lite (for the laptop?), Areia Lite, and Chorus Lite all for $225.  Of course it you already own Nucleus full, you could make the same bargain for either Areia or Chorus Full.

Kinda looks like a deal.

3 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

This is synth BF for me.  No more orchestral stuff.  But for those looking, Nucleus is pretty well regarded.  Areia Lite, Chorus Lite,  Nucleus Lite trio is $149 BF special.  You can apply your full purchase price toward Nucleus Full upgrade and buy it for $76 (all confirmed by AI rep in this thread).  You get Nucleus Full, Nucleus Lite (for the laptop?), Areia Lite, and Chorus Lite all for $225.  Of course it you already own Nucleus full, you could make the same bargain for either Areia or Chorus Full.

Kinda looks like a deal.

Nucleus is on my list and I have Nucleus Lite, so I already have $79 credit towards the upgrade. I'm still not sure if buying the Lite Bundle would give me an additional $149 credit or if they cancel each other out.

I've asked AI a couple of times about it but I guess they're really busy now.

6 hours ago, pseudopop said:

Nucleus is on my list and I have Nucleus Lite, so I already have $79 credit towards the upgrade. I'm still not sure if buying the Lite Bundle would give me an additional $149 credit or if they cancel each other out.

Ya - trying to figure out how this is supposed to work. I own nothing. But looking at picking up Lite bundle ($150), which should give me $149 credit for upgrade to full Nucleus. Which then gives me crossgrade option to Jaeger for $199. Just not sure if that credit covers 100% of the upgrade.

However - if I buy Jaeger ($299) it gives me crossgrade to full Nucleus for $125, but without the Areia Lite / Chorus Lite.

So first route seems better if the credit covers 100% of Nucleus upgrade. As that's $350 for Nucleus (full), Jaeger (full), Chorus Lite and Areia Lite. That's pretty spectacular. But gotta check with AI if I have that right - unless somewhere here has tried this path.

6 hours ago, pseudopop said:

Yeah, he noted in the VI thread that he was trying to keep up with email requests.  It appears that they do have to generate a custom invoice manually.  Hope they accommodate you.  Report back here please.  I keep telling myself I don't need more orchestral goodies but my YouTube account has been veering into AI demos lately.  I have been eying AI soloist library since it released.

4 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

Ya - trying to figure out how this is supposed to work. I own nothing. But looking at picking up Lite bundle ($150), which should give me $149 credit for upgrade to full Nucleus. Which then gives me crossgrade option to Jaeger for $199. Just not sure if that credit covers 100% of the upgrade.

However - if I buy Jaeger ($299) it gives me crossgrade to full Nucleus for $125, but without the Areia Lite / Chorus Lite.

So first route seems better if the credit covers 100% of Nucleus upgrade. As that's $350 for Nucleus (full), Jaeger (full), Chorus Lite and Areia Lite. That's pretty spectacular. But gotta check with AI if I have that right - unless somewhere here has tried this path.

It is a confusing.  It appears that you need a custom invoice from AI support no matter how you go about it, so probably best to send them a request for the items you want and see if that looks like a worthwhile deal to you.  To me it looks like you would get the three lites for $150, Nucleus for $75 via the Lite credit, then you are still another $199 for the Jaeger via crossgrade price, so about $424 total  ?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

To me it looks like you would get the three lites for $150, Nucleus for $75 via the Lite credit, then you are still another $199 for the Jaeger via crossgrade price, so about $424 total  ?

This is how I understand it, too. So buying Lite bundle and upgrading to Nucleus (with additional $75) is basically "buy Nucleus, get Areia Lite and Chorus Lite for free". Once you have full Nucleus you can upgrade it to Jaeger for $199.

You can't use any of the credit you get from the Lite bundle towards Jaeger. Only Nucleus, Areia or Chorus are valid upgrade paths.

Edited by pseudopop
  • Like 2