Orchestral Tools Drones by Alexander Hacke

Nick Blanc

The ultimate drones collection

Created with experimental musician Alexander Hacke, this collection offers a phantasmagoria of complex, playable drones. Largely chromatic, intuitively playable, and very very long, these drones are a perfect foundation for scores, atmospheres, meditation, and rituals.

Available now at a special intro price of just €129 (regular price €189). Offer ends November 24, 2022.

https://www.orchestraltools.com/store/collections/drones

Runs in Sine.

Curiou, is it still impossible to place an order with these guys on your phone? They had some library I was sort of interested in recently on sale and I was gonna buy it but I wasn't able to use any of my Android browsers to buy it.. their site just oddly gave me no option to make a purchase. I posted that and someone here here said that you indeed have to use a desktop browser to purchase from their site. Like, yeah whatever I don't remember the last time I surfed the web on my PC. Then I got real p!$$ed and ended up missing the sale and it was more frustration than it worth and I got nothing out of it. I mean their loss.. I was about to purchase something I didn't even 100% want lol

47 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

I think I saw 362GB. Could be uncompressed. It's certainly a lot.

As you suggested, that's uncompressed.
It seems a remarkably big library for what it does.

The patches are about a minute long and there are multiple microphone positions, but even so...