HorNET Pre-Black Friday Sale

cclarry

Pre-Black Friday Sale, our plugins are up to 75% off!

The sale is valid from November 4th and will last only until November 8th at 21:00 (Italy time).

Have a look at the countdown on our site and do not miss the chance to have our latest plugins for a massive discounted price, including our latest HA2A opto compressor

Just go to 

https://www.hornetplugins.com

to get the special prices!

• Thanks 2

Wanted to reply to this when Larry first posted it. 

I went back and was going through my Hornet plugins. These are really good stuff that you can get for cheap almost all the time. Just wait... it will go on sale!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Grem said:

Wanted to reply to this when Larry first posted it. 

I went back and was going through my Hornet plugins. These are really good stuff that you can get for cheap almost all the time. Just wait... it will go on sale!

This guy has some gems... I think people overlook them at times due to the price, but some of Sav's plugins are really good. They don't look super flashy, but in terms of sound quality, a couple of these I really like droppin in a mix.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MusicMan said:

This guy has some gems... I think people overlook them at times due to the price, but some of Sav's plugins are really good. They don't look super flashy, but in terms of sound quality, a couple of these I really like droppin in a mix.

I totally agree

I can't wait until they sync MultiFreqs and Total EQ ... so that you can see the conflicts in Total EQ.

Edited by El Diablo
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

12 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I totally agree

I can't wait until they sync MultiFreqs and Total EQ ... so that you can see the conflicts in Total EQ.

I've got total EQ and it's pretty good. I like that you can apply saturation to each band which isn't so common. I can't even do that with my FabiFilter ProQ3 which is exponentially more expensive! I do prefer the dynamic EQ on ProQ3 as there are more fine-grained controls, so it's not one-sided of course. Both have some unique features, but in terms of bang for buck, TotalEQ is very compelling and has a place!

3 hours ago, El Diablo said:

sync MultiFreqs and Total EQ

That's a great idea!!

3 hours ago, MusicMan said:

can apply saturation to each band

This is what made me take a second look at this EQ. It works really well too. Much better than I expected. I really like the UI of Total EQ. I was able to get my head around it fairly quickly.

I also like his Chorus plugin. You can dial in very subtle or dramatic chorus, two different types, or blend the two types together. And again, the UI is super easy to use.

And of course, no authorization issues with his stuff. And every time I sent in a question/problem to support I was answered within reason.