AudioThing: 71% OFF Alborosie Dub Station by ($34.99 @ Audio Plugin Deals)

MusicMan

AudioThing: 71% OFF Alborosie Dub Station by  ($34.99 @ Audio Plugin Deals)

https://audioplugin.deals/alborosie-dub-station-by-audiothing/

VINTAGE RACK PLUGIN

For only $34.99 (normally $120), get Alborosie Dub Station for Mac & PC by AudioThing!

To create this amazing plugin, the AudioThing team sampled, analyzed, and carefully recreated the original filter, echos, and spring reverb pre-owned, modified, and used by the legendary Osbourne Ruddock “King Tubby” – producer, studio engineer, and pioneer of dub reggae from the golden era of the 70s.

Alborosie Dub Station gives you an extremely interesting combination of features, not only for Roots Reggae and dubby genres, but generally for “oldschool in the box” sound.

This is a limited time offer you should not miss, hurry and save!

Edited by MusicMan

4 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Zo is pretty fond of this one. 

I initially thought it's not for me, but after watching a few videos, I can see it could be useful outside of dub.

For those making dub styles in particular, it looks like a winner for sure though.

1 hour ago, MusicMan said:

I initially thought it's not for me, but after watching a few videos, I can see it could be useful outside of dub.

For those making dub styles in particular, it looks like a winner for sure though.

In contrast, after watching some videos it seems very underwhelming to me, like it's designed to just produce a specific type of sound. Moreover, in almost every video I watched I thought the plugin made the sound worse, but that's musical styles & tastes for you, I guess.

Edited by pseudopop
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, pseudopop said:

Moreover, in almost every video I watched I thought the plugin made the sound worse, but that's musical styles & tastes for you, I guess.

Yep. I have it and use it to degrade pristine audio into quirky and idiosyncratic shades of raspy fractallized decay.

It's as if Jeff Goldblum were a plug-in.

• Like 1