PA EXT Summer Sale New Deals

cclarry

iZotope Neoverb

The smartest reverb for music making, design unique spaces for vocals and instruments in seconds, without muddying the mix.

$245 $49.99

Local VAT taxes may be added

Save 80% with your checkout code: 

NEO-4999

Code expires July 9, 08:00 AM PST

Bettermaker EQ232D

The Pultec of the 21st Century! Bettermaker EQ232D delivers the lush bottom end and smooth top of a classic Pultec-style EQ, with an even bigger, cleaner sound, and far more flexibility than any vintage EQ.

$299 $30.99

Save 90% with your checkout code: 

BETTER-3099

UnFiAu Bass-Mint

Augment, manipulate, enhance, and shape your low end in new and unprecedented ways with Unfiltered Audio’s Bass-Mint.

$149 $19.99

Save 87% with your checkout code: 

BASSM-1999

LAST CALL! 24 HOURS LEFT

Native Instruments VC 2A

Smooth electro-optical compressor with a silky, natural sound. Great on vocals, bass, pads and guitar.

$49.99 $30.99

Save 38% with your checkout code: 

VC2A-3099

Code expires July 8, 08:00 AM PST

Brainworx bx_console AMEK 9099

Rupert Neve-designed Amek strips: The acclaimed 9098i Analogue console as a plugin packed with new features.

$449 $30.99

Save 92% with your checkout code: 

9099-3099

Brainworx bx_oberhausen

The World's 1st TMT Synth! Our bx_oberhausen synthesizer is a virtual instrument like no other. Stacked with patented TMT & M/S features, and offering a powerful set of effect modules.

$249 $24.99

Save 90% with your checkout code: 

BXOB-2499

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

I’m contemplating using my Forever $29 voucher on Neoverb.  Any thoughts on it?  I already have PhoenixVerb, Excalibur, Nimbus, and R4 (but none are M1 Native).

Edited by ALC

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

The smartest ...

This makes me totally skeptical if a company does say something like that for their own product(s)! Most of the time I concluded that the product is rather stupid instead! 😉

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, marled said:

This makes me totally skeptical if a company does say something like that for their own product(s)! Most of the time I concluded that the product is rather stupid instead! 😉

Well in this case they are using AI in the plugin and thus the phrase "smartest" is pretty easy to back up when they released it there certainly were not many others using any assistant based technologies.  

Sonible came out right about the same time if I remember correctly.  

10 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Well in this case they are using AI in the plugin and thus the phrase "smartest" is pretty easy to back up when they released it there certainly were not many others using any assistant based technologies.  

Sonible came out right about the same time if I remember correctly.  

Well, there's a lot of AI (most?) where the "I" is not really what it promises! 😄 This is not only true for music plugins!