Bassment Core - New plugin with an 81% discount - entry level bass amp simulation at €9 (United Plugins)

MusicMan

Bassment Core - New plugin with an 81% discount by United Plugins

The basics of Bassment

• If you find Bassment our all-in-one bass solution too complex you may be pleased with its simplified yet powerful version. Bassment Core can offer all that some bassists need. Just the amp and cabs.  We simply took Bassment and stripped it from the additional effects to give you a fast way to get straight to the desired bass tone. 

You can use referral coupon UP9198165 and it will add €10+ to your account to use towards your next purchase with them if you haven't brought from them before, essentially making it free 🙂

Note: Free for Bassment Users
Bassment Core can be unlocked by Bassment license. If you have one, there's no need to buy Bassment Core - get it right away as a bonus. Bassment Core can also be easily upgraded to Bassment at a reduced price.

Windows, Mac, VST, VST3, AAX

https://unitedplugins.com/bassmentcore

Also still on sale directly through them are: Voxessor €64 and FrontDAW €24

Edited by MusicMan

12 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

FYI "Core" uses 8% of my CPU in the default open plugin settings where the full version uses 32%.

That's quite a huge difference Brian! I wouldn't have expected the full version to be so much of a resource hit as opposed to the Core edition.

Thanks for the heads up and I'll be sure to demo before buying that one. It does make this Core a bit more appealing on that front 🙂

4 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

That's quite a huge difference Brian! I wouldn't have expected the full version to be so much of a resource hit as opposed to the Core edition.

Thanks for the heads up and I'll be sure to demo before buying that one. It does make this Core a bit more appealing on that front 🙂

I didn't expect Full to be that crazy either but tried it on a few machines with the same kind of results.  I knew it when I bought it just hope/hoped they figure out how to optimize it.   At the intro price figured it was worth a chance and perhaps the next computer I get will be powerful enough to run it in a project without concern.  

One of the issues with these releases is sale prices (and regular price) are just way too high, intro pricing is about the only time the price seems in line with expectation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

I didn't expect Full to be that crazy either but tried it on a few machines with the same kind of results.  I knew it when I bought it just hope/hoped they figure out how to optimize it.   At the intro price figured it was worth a chance and perhaps the next computer I get will be powerful enough to run it in a project without concern.  

One of the issues with these releases is sale prices (and regular price) are just way too high, intro pricing is about the only time the price seems in line with expectation. 

I didn't find Electrum hugely heavy on resources (although I didn't make an effort to check as I didn't notice any impact), so I would've expected it to be similar.

I'm the same as you, in that there are a couple of plugins I bought that I use sparingly now as they're very heavy, but I'm coming up to a new DAW build soon, so the prices were great so it made sense to pick them up at the time and I'll be able to run more instances on the next system.

9 hours ago, MusicMan said:

I didn't find Electrum hugely heavy on resources (although I didn't make an effort to check as I didn't notice any impact), so I would've expected it to be similar.

I'm the same as you, in that there are a couple of plugins I bought that I use sparingly now as they're very heavy, but I'm coming up to a new DAW build soon, so the prices were great so it made sense to pick them up at the time and I'll be able to run more instances on the next system.

Electrum is lower than Bassment in the default state (20% on my machine)...however if you then turn on ALL of the effect and EQ modules within it, it jumps up to a similar 30%+ range.  

Electrum is in the same general range as Amplitube 5 in a default state.