Zero G Inner Balance

cclarry

$31.95 intro price

Over 4GB of the most sumptuous, ethereal, meditational sounds this side of our solar system!
IMPORTANT: The included Kontakt Files require a full version of Kontakt - version 3 or later.
They will not work in the FREE Kontakt Player. Users are still able to use the other included sample formats, even if they do not own Kontakt.

https://zero-g.co.uk/products/inner-balance

Edited by cclarry

Go to Youtube and google Zero G Inner Balance. There is a brand called Zero Gravity that makes a chair called Inner Balance and there are a ton of videos about the chair. :)

Not sure this is the best naming scheme, but I really like Zero G and may just pick this up without any additional videos. 

Maybe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, James Foxall said:

Go to Youtube and google Zero G Inner Balance. There is a brand called Zero Gravity that makes a chair called Inner Balance and there are a ton of videos about the chair. :)

Not sure this is the best naming scheme, but I really like Zero G and may just pick this up without any additional videos. 

Maybe.

In terms of searchability, it can't be that much worse than having numbered Windows versions; I remember trying to search for how to do things in the version after Vista, and all I got was every page that had a list of at least 7 items to do with any version of Windows 😁

Back on topic, Inner Balance does sound cool; it seems like it's a bunch of loops though so it may or may not be that flexible.

It's a new product - I think it's Kontakt 3 because it's mostly loop based and the Kontakt mapping/scripting required is very simplistic. Nothing wrong with that though - loops are loops; use the right tool for the right job. You could even use the WAV files directly without Kontakt.