Massive X Crossgrade + 3 Expansions for $99 at NI

cclarry

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

I don't have Massive, and will let me buy it.

I quoted that qualification info from the NI website (the link that you posted).

Just fyi, no complaints here, as I already have Massive and Massive X.

• Like 1

From the Website

This product includes an upgrade license for MASSIVE X, plus the CHARGE, BEAM, and BUMP Expansions

Each Expansion contains 150 presets

So I guess it would be kind of difficult to upgrade from a product you don't have!
Typically, if you don't own the qualifying product NI won't even let you buy it!

• Like 1

Here's the new Massive X 1.4.0 preset browser.

I have the stock out-of-the-box (download) that ships with Komplete 13 with 1501 presets. You can see all of the included sound banks in the lower left. This thing covers a lot of sonic territory. H e l l yeah!!!

But you are still limited to the 170 factory wavetables, times x10 different modes. No way yet to import your own yet...

New Massive X browser.PNG

Edited by abacab
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, abacab said:

Here's the new Massive X 1.4.0 preset browser.

I have the stock out-of-the-box (download) that ships with Komplete 13 with 1501 presets. You can see all of the included sound banks in the lower left. This thing covers a lot of sonic territory. H e l l yeah!!!

But you are still limited to the 170 factory wavetables, times x10 different modes. No way yet to import your own yet...

New Massive X browser.PNG

try to cheat then, try placing the wavetable folder inside the wavetable folder of massive x

• Confused 1