Nembrini Audio releases Chromatic Tuner - Free VST, AU & AAX Plug-in for macOS, Windows & iOS

cclarry

Nembrini Audio has announced the release of Chromatic Tuner a new free Audio Unit, VST plug-in and AAX plug-in for macOS and Windows.

Compact Nembrini Audio Chromatic Tuner gives you fast, accurate tuning in a single plugin or iOS App.

Details:

Big, bright full color LED display.

Get perfect tuning anytime, anywhere with the iOS version for iPhone/iPad.

Calibration To Any Pitch Standard - A=440 Default.

Drop/Capo Mode: Nembrini Audio Tuner Will Auto-Transpose Notes Up Or Down To One Full Octave.

Compact tuner gives you fast, accurate tuning tool in a single plugin.

Ultra-precise tuner gives you ±0.01 cent accuracy for ultimate tuning performance.

Price: Free.https://www.nembriniaudio.com/products/chromatic-tuner

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

This might be the best ITB guitar tuner I've tried.  That said, I think the .01 cent accurancy claim is overstated.  I'm not sure how you get latency that low and the readout to display fast enough to get there.

That is basically stating it is more accurate than the Turbo Tuner, which frankly seems impossible.  It certainly isn't possible on my system at least as the readout from the time you hit a string isn't fast enough.  It seems more like a theoretical number that doesn't factor in the latency required to make such a number possible.  

• Like 1

Downloaded and installed, to go along with PreSonus Tuner, MTuner, and embedded tuners in all the guitar suites I have (AmpliTube, Amp Room, et al).  I still haven't gotten bx_tuner, though.

Appreciated for being a standalone AUv3 plugin on iOS that can be used in AUM.  I was adding ToneStack Pro to the flow to have a tuner, but now this is a much more lightweight option.

Edited by ALC