Straight Ahead Samples Clarinette En Rose

cclarry

For our loyal customers, now's the time for you to get the best price on our newest library. Pre-order now for only $99.99*.

Available for download March 30th, 2022. On release day, regular price will be $129.99.

Based on the same groundbreaking technology as our other New Standard Instruments.

Featuring The New Standard method of sampling. Over 2,000 samples per note for a level of detail and realism never before possible. Goes beyond simple round-robins and legato transitions to a truly unprecedented number of note variations.

"Smart Delay" feature which analyzes dozens of details about the played phrase and intelligently selects the appropriate samples. Works in tandem with our New Standard sampling method, to eliminate the need for auditioning countless keyswitches just to create a realistic melodic phrase.

"Reconstructed Vibrato" the recreates the timbral embouchure characteristics of a real player’s vibrato.

All the standard articulations required of a player in this style (legato, staccatos, falls, trills, scoops, glisses, etc).

Made for the free Kontakt Player

https://www.straightaheadsamples.com/clarinette-en-rose

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Craig Fowler said:

Ooooh!!! Their trumpet and sax libraries are *amazing*! My jaw actually dropped when I played things back with the smart delay.

Thanks for sharing that. I recently saw someone post a deal from these guys in a Facebook group I'm in and never bought any of their libraries and was wondering if they were worth checking into. 

17 minutes ago, PhonoBrainer said:

2,000 samples per note.

Again,

2,000 samples. Per note.

Wtf? Even if that's across a few articulations, at a number of velocities, with a few round robins? Seems like overly deep. I dunno.

Back to my cave.

Great point. Two thousand samples per note does sound like ridiculous overkill. It also sounds like after one instance of the library you're going to need to freeze that track. 

3 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Thanks for sharing that. I recently saw someone post a deal from these guys in a Facebook group I'm in and never bought any of their libraries and was wondering if they were worth checking into. 

In my view, absolutely! This is something I threw together in literally half an hour the night I bought the libraries just so I had something in the DAW that I could use to try out the smart delay. There are no keyswitches or anything here; the horns are just played in through my controller and the software does its thing. Sorry, volume is way too low, probably, but hopefully enough to give some sense of what the library can do with literally minimal effort or programming!

FWIW, I don't find either library especially taxing on my system, but I haven't put them in any large projects.

I honestly can't say enough about how much I love these libraries.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Craig Fowler said:

In my view, absolutely! This is something I threw together in literally  half an hour the night I bought the libraries just so I had something in the DAW that I could use to try out the smart delay. There are no keyswitches or anything here; the horns are just played in through my controller and the software does its thing. Sorry, volume is way too low, probably, but hopefully enough to give some sense of what the library can do with literally minimal effort or programming!

FWIW, I don't find either library especially taxing on my system, but I haven't put them in any large projects.

I honestly can't say enough about how much I love these libraries.

Wow, both your playing and the horns sound excellent. 

• Like 1