Spitfire Audio Albion III Iceni Farewell Sale (50% off)

Yan Filiatrault

It gets weirder when you watch the video. All praise. "Fantastic product, amazing, nothing like it, my go to for x, I always use it for...aaaaand it's not up to our standards so bye!"

Price still seems pretty up much to their standards, even with 50% off. Make it 75-80% off and I will consider buying such an inferior product. 

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

3 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

It gets weirder when you watch the video. All praise. "Fantastic product, amazing, nothing like it, my go to for x, I always use it for...aaaaand it's not up to our standards so bye!"

Price still seems pretty up much to their standards, even with 50% off. Make it 75-80% off and I will consider buying such an inferior product. 

I once read / heard an interview where they said they wouldn't enable pitch bend on their instruments - like their Labs Peel Guitar - because it made the samples sound bad. I really dislike, but it is endlessly hilarious how much they love themselves at the expense of functional products, that are often vastly inferior to their competitors. Unfortunately, learned that lesson the hard way...with Albion II and III coincidently.

Edited by Carl Ewing