Questionning my shelf ......

Bapu

5 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

Yep. Same here. It's why it is extremely rare that I participate in the random thoughts thread. I think I've only ever posted twice? I would feel really bad if that got axed and I avoid it.

Post, for gawds sake man, post to your heart's content.

Post free, free like the wind.

Then post more.

Er ........ post.

5 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

I think a lot of bad blood spilled over from the old forum. Same people using different names ... people who get off on stirring the pot ... go crying to the admin when someone says something that triggers them ... that kind of childish garbage. 

I'm telling sir you said that.

Even if an older boy made you do it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

It's why it is extremely rare that I participate in the random thoughts thread. I think I've only ever posted twice? I would feel really bad if that got axed and I avoid it.

You couldn't get that closed if you tried. Bapu knows peeps. (see fake post count) ;)

15 minutes ago, paulo said:

You couldn't get that closed if you tried. Bapu knows peeps. (see fake post count) ;)

He sure has some highfalutin friends fur one who favors lower frequencies.

When I came back I asked how to get mine transferred. 3 years later I'm still waiting for a response.

But on a serious note, it really doesn't matter.

5 minutes ago, paulo said:

Post effusively not in sobriety.

No problem. We're in for a foot of snow and blizzard like conditions the rest of the week. Got a weeks worth of firewood stacked by the back door. Huge pot of chili made in case the power goes out. And I just picked up some libations to hold me through while the wife is working from home the rest of the week.

Doesn't get any better than that. Well, she could be staying in a hotel somewhere while I'm stuck at home with beer, chili, a fire, and my guitar, but other than that, it doesn't get any better than that.

44 minutes ago, SteveStrummerUK said:
6 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

I think a lot of bad blood spilled over from the old forum. Same people using different names ... people who get off on stirring the pot ... go crying to the admin when someone says something that triggers them ... that kind of childish garbage. 

I'm telling sir you said that.

Even if an older boy made you do it.

I don't think you can have more than one account here like you could over at the other place. Probably a good thing. 😁 Although, I did have a lot of fun with Mickey McFinnegan. In true Irishman style, due to circumstances I control, I forgot my login and password. Hmmm. I wonder if I could pretend to be him using a different email account and see if I can get the guys at CbB to bring him over here. 

.... hold my beer ...

• Haha 1