DRONAR Guitarscapes updated to version 1.1

Time+Space

• Port to Kontakt 6 (Kontakt 6.6.1, full version, is now minimum requirement).
  • All .nkis converted to snapshots.
  • New "under the hood" effects, including new delay with diffusion mode and multiple delay types.
  • Added 10 custom impulse responses, a selection taken from Artistic Impulses by sound designer extraordinaire Alessandro Camnasio.
  • 10 New snapshots.
  • General engine improvement (the now obsolete 12-key switch system has been eliminated). 

This is a free update for owners of Guitarscapes, who can use code DRONARGS1 at checkout to get 100% off. There is also a 20% discount for customers who haven't bought it already, and if you already own another DRONAR instrument, use code GOTHLOYA20 to save an extra 20% as a loyalty bonus

Important note: This update is for Kontakt 6, so if you don't use Kontakt 6, do not update

https://www.timespace.com/products/gothic-instruments-dronar-guitarscapes

Edited by Time+Space
added Kontakt info
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Time+Space said:
  • Port to Kontakt 6 (Kontakt 6.6.1, full version, is now minimum requirement).
  • All .nkis converted to snapshots.
  • New "under the hood" effects, including new delay with diffusion mode and multiple delay types.
  • Added 10 custom impulse responses, a selection taken from Artistic Impulses by sound designer extraordinaire Alessandro Camnasio.
  • 10 New snapshots.
  • General engine improvement (the now obsolete 12-key switch system has been eliminated). 

This is a free update for owners of Guitarscapes, who can use code DRONARGS1 at checkout to get 100% off. There is also a 20% discount for customers who haven't bought it already, and if you already own another DRONAR instrument, use code GOTHLOYA20 to save an extra 20% as a loyalty bonus

Important note: This update is for Kontakt 6, so if you don't use Kontakt 6, do not update

https://www.timespace.com/products/gothic-instruments-dronar-guitarscapes

@Time+Space The code is not working, even though I bought the Gothic Instrument Complete bundle. Tried on same currency. Can you please fix this? Thank you.

@Time+Space

I have downloaded the update but I don't see any snapshots at all, let alone 10 new ones. I have looked through all of the disk folders and searched the PDF manual.

I guess the bullet point "All .nkis converted to snapshots." might be a clue but what exactly does this mean?

Any ideas?

Thanks

EDIT: T&S Support have emailed me manual download links which are supposed to fix the issue. Downloading now. Thanks T&S.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ZincT said:

@Time+Space

I have downloaded the update but I don't see any snapshots at all, let alone 10 new ones. I have looked through all of the disk folders and searched the PDF manual.

I guess the bullet point "All .nkis converted to snapshots." might be a clue but what exactly does this mean?

Any ideas?

Thanks

EDIT: T&S Support have emailed me manual download links which are supposed to fix the issue. Downloading now. Thanks T&S.

Awesome, sorry about that. Glad it's all fixed now