Hip-hop banger, kind of experimental

Zimonio

Hey recently dropped my hardest banger ever BOSS. Would love to get some thoughts on it - good or bad. We kind of experimented with this one

To jack c - If you see this, I'm sorry in advance for the potty language, this is an older recording. Would still love your opinion on it though!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Its the genre, all good!

Three minute rocker here so its hard for me to know if you've hit the mark or not.
You held me to the end, so there's that.
HTH,

t

Hey always helpful to hear from other genre perspectives! Appreciate it

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zimonio said:

Thanks man! What do you usually listen to?

Depends.  I used to listen to a lot of jazz and classical music.   Got into New Orleans piano and boogie woogie for a little while.  Now I have been trying to learn more about electronic music.  Recently, it seems the music I have been listening to is from the video games I have been playing :)  Just never listened to much hip hop, but this seemed pretty cool to me.  That's why I like this forum.  All kinds of things to listen to.

• Like 1

@Zimonio regards "Potty Mouth or questionable language of any kind" it is always wise to add a warning in the title so that people that might be affended can choose not to listen.

As for your song the language seems to be part of the genre of which I am not a fan, mix sound typical of the genre here in the studio.

On 1/31/2022 at 1:33 PM, Wookiee said:

@Zimonio regards "Potty Mouth or questionable language of any kind" it is always wise to add a warning in the title so that people that might be affended can choose not to listen.

As for your song the language seems to be part of the genre of which I am not a fan, mix sound typical of the genre here in the studio.

Good idea, I will try that! And many people might look down on typical but I would take it as a compliment. Thanks for the listen!