Steinberg Simple Updated to 1.5

cclarry

SIMPLE has been updated to version 1.5. SIMPLE is a forward-thinking synthesizer for HALion, based on ease-of-use and maximum capability has been upgraded with a beautifully designed interface and much more.

CREATING SUPERIOR SOUNDS JUST GOT SIMPLE!

Free update for existing users.

40% off for new users until Feb 4.

Enjoy!

https://www.steinberg.net/vst-instruments/simple/

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Zo said:

yep didn't found one , there's was some greazt stuff during sales , but a chance i tried those , those were slow and sluggish ...

I was also curious about this  Zo - no demo that I can find and it's 46 GBP inc VAT to buy.  I am tempted but...

You were right about Abyss, it's inspiring! Unfortunately, I snoozed and missed that $54 deal at Christmas but I have now signed up for the 90 day demo (hopefully they will have another sale within that time :) )

19 hours ago, ZincT said:

I was also curious about this  Zo - no demo that I can find and it's 46 GBP inc VAT to buy.  I am tempted but...

You were right about Abyss, it's inspiring! Unfortunately, I snoozed and missed that $54 deal at Christmas but I have now signed up for the 90 day demo (hopefully they will have another sale within that time :) )

From the interview of the maker , he said it was the first of a series so if he does one more synthy less ambiance this could be great . Cause the concept is pure geniuous

• Like 2