Ez keys

Zo

Got both, Zo. Wouldnā€™t say thereā€™s a lot of tweakability (though there surely is some) but the recorded and curated sounds are really worthwhile. Still, these are quite different fromĀ ā€œstandardā€ EZKeys piano sounds, which means not all MIDI packs will be perfectly compatible. But the same could be said of their pipe organ and their string machine. And some MIDI packs are actually dedicated to sustained sounds.Ā 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fleer said:

Got both, Zo. Wouldnā€™t say thereā€™s a lot of tweakability (though there surely is some) but the recorded and curated sounds are really worthwhile. Still, these are quite different fromĀ ā€œstandardā€ EZKeys piano sounds, which means not all MIDI packs will be perfectly compatible. But the same could be said of their pipe organ and their string machine. And some MIDI packs are actually dedicated to sustained sounds.Ā 

Thks Fleer , do they come with midi stuff ? actually scratching my head about getting Spectrasonics expansion unclean machine or some ez keys and treat them .... limitation can be a plus a lot of time ... hence the clear opposit on this choice , zillions of patches versus small print and tweaks limitations ...

Unclean machine strength is the new FX (Lofi with 100 noise integrated ect ...) this will open keysacpes beauties to that era .... really , really tempting !!

Edited by Zo

Yeah, they come with MIDI stuff.Ā 
Actually, if you already own an EZ Keys library, adding another instrument now only costs $40 or so.Ā 
But I get your thoughts on those Spectrasonics FX. Donā€™t know if Iā€™d buy an expansion for that reason only, though. And I guess theyā€™ll get added inĀ withĀ Omni 3.Ā 

• Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Yeah, they come with MIDI stuff.Ā 
Actually, if you already own an EZ Keys library, adding another instrument now only costs $40 or so.Ā 
But I get your thoughts on those Spectrasonics FX. Donā€™t know if Iā€™d buy an expansion for that reason only, though. And I guess theyā€™ll get added inĀ withĀ Omni 3.Ā 

Actually testing those ez keys , you can demo them !!!Ā 

sound sreally great , i don't find it like presets but more like an instruments with diff articulations if you fallow me ...

HAppily surprised .... damn to many stuff to buy ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Fleer said:

Just saw your comment Fleer and did a double takeĀ šŸ˜µ

Good shout - 45 EUR for EZKeys Cinematic pads if you own one of the others listed (which I doĀ :))
That's only at Toontrack though I guess not at 3rd parties?

3 hours ago, ZincT said:

Good shout - 45 EUR for EZKeys Cinematic pads if you own one of the others listed (which I doĀ :))

Gonna grab mine at time and space , scratching my head around those or stepping up to superior drumer 3 ...

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ZincT said:

Best alternative mayĀ be Time+Space, ZT.Ā 
Thatā€™s where I got mine.Ā 

• Thanks 1