Softube 48 Hr Offer - Eden WT-800

cclarry

48 hours only: World Tour sound in your studio

Eden WT-800 features a full range of tools from compression and five-band EQ to easy bi-amping and an Enhance knob for quick and effective scooping of mid-frequencies. Hear the Amp Room-ready plug-in go from vintage to modern below.

Get 60% off the list price for Eden WT-800 Bass Amp

Use this checkout code in the next 48 hours to get Eden WT-800 at an exclusive price of $39 (reg. $99):

EDEN60

Get Eden WT-800 for only $39

Voucher valid December 23rd—December 25th, 2021. Prices, shown here in USD,

https://www.softube.com/eden

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Esteban Villanova said:

I strongly recommend this one. I did VERY EXTENSIVE testings of all bass amp sims and this is the most realistic of all. I used to own a 1x15 Eden cabinet and the similarity is remarkable.

Exact , if i had to keep one , this would be this one and darkglass maybe (i love the sub cab , but with eden you can also introduce those subs thks to the right mic + cab combi and corssover) 

This plugin made me actually check eden amps .... and seeing the prices i went back to plugin lol 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Esteban Villanova said:

I strongly recommend this one. I did VERY EXTENSIVE testings of all bass amp sims and this is the most realistic of all. I used to own a 1x15 Eden cabinet and the similarity is remarkable.

6 minutes ago, Zo said:

Exact , if i had to keep one , this would be this one and darkglass maybe (i love the sub cab , but with eden you can also introduce those subs thks to the right mic + cab combi and corssover) 

This plugin made me actually check eden amps .... and seeing the prices i went back to plugin lol 

+ 1, This is a good one.

• Like 1