UAD Holiday Coupons Reactivated!

cclarry

I said I was done, unless I could use it with my Console 1. This is one I can use with it.

I was able to get the API Vision Pro Channel Strip for $19 with coupon codes, so couldn't resist. I had the former one (now legacy), so not sure if that had something to do with the end price

It'll also come in handy with my UAD Apollo Solo USB.

All the best.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zargg said:

I said I was done, unless I could use it with my Console 1. This is one I can use with it.

I was able to get the API Vision Pro Channel Strip for $19 with coupon codes, so couldn't resist. I had the former one (now legacy), so not sure if that had something to do with the end price

It'll also come in handy with my UAD Apollo Solo USB.

All the best.

Just did the same thing. I'm pretty much only picking up Unison stuff these days as everything else is pretty much covered. I got the API preamp a couple of months ago as well. Easy on the SHARK and sounds great. I've had the old Vision strip for a while and I know lots of folks are mad about the steep price to upgrade but with the coupons bringing it down to $20 or so feels pretty fair to me. It's a wicked good channel strip!

• Like 2

Guyz anybody can send me this dll AMS DMX 15-80 S Digital Delay and Pitch Shifter as well as the Manley Reference Microphone Preamplifier

Can install last installer (windows 10 only i'm on 8.1) so i'm trying to try those to buy them in advance during sale for when i will update , finger crossing that the dll will work .

It should be in this folder : C:\Program Files\Universal Audio\Powered Plugins\UAD-2 Powered Plugins

Thks Guyz