TC Electronic BRICKWALL HD-DT Mastering Brickwall Limiter Plug-in with Dedicated Hardware Interface

cclarry

I've had the HD for a couple of months, and really like it.

It's something about turning knobs when mixing that just can't be beaten, IMO.

And it sounds good. As Zo mentioned, the clipper is also a great feature, with 3 different clipping types.

All the best.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Also on sale (may want to update OP)

TC Electronic MASTER X HD-DT Multiband Dynamics Processor Plug-in with Dedicated Hardware Controller  $69
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MASTERXHDDT--tc-electronic-master-by-hd-dt-multiband-dynamics-processor-plug-in-with-dedicated-hardware-controller

MASTERXHDDT-large.jpg.auto.webp

There is a separate thread on that

Edited by cclarry

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

I just think that they would just look kewl to your clients...the fact that they sound good, and
do what they are supposed to do, is a BONUS!

Client presence is becoming a thing of the past sadly , more and more distance work is on the menu , i spent last hour cleaning vocals with rx cause i receive takes that are as crap as my first cassette recording back in the dayz i recorded using boom box built in mic lol

It gave me the occasion to test uad c vocal denoiser ... great but rx sepctral denoise gave me more controls .. 

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1

Since I don't deal with external clients at this time the question for me is:
Will this add any value to my existing plugin library (already containing FabFilter, Eventide & other plugins) and is it worth making room on my already crowded desktop for 1 or 2 more controllers that are each locked into a single plugin?

Yeah it's cool but my closet already is filled with cool stuff that for one reason or other doesn't justify it's presence in my working environment...

<sigh> I probably answered my own question...  

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1