Barcode Industries releases free instrument: ARKE Pianospheres Lite for Kontakt

cclarry

Barcode Industries has released ARKE Pianospheres Lite, a free download for Kontakt. Available today through December 14, 2021.

Focused on creating pads and soundscapes with organic piano textures, ARKE Pianospheres Lite features a curated selection of sounds from their latest instrument, ARKE Pianospheres. This "Lite" edition provides an opportunity to start making music with Pianospheres and get a feel for the ARKE engine.

In their words:

Not only is this a great way for anyone interested in Pianospheres to take it on a trial run, this is also simply a great, free instrument to add to your arsenal.

Pianospheres Lite has no time limits, no noise bursts, and no commercial-use limitations.

Price: Free until Tuesday, December 14, 2021.

ARKE Pianospheres Lite requires the full version of Kontakt 6.

https://barcodeindustries.com/shop/arke/arke-pianospheres-lite/

• Thanks 1

Arke? That reminds me of either what Noah built or something your dog says if you accidentally step on his foot. Arke? But I'll bite. Have you tried this Larry? Any good? If you haven't, I suppose I can try it and report back. A new frontier? Yipes. They're laying it on a bit thick...

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

It's really small...but sounds good...and it's free

I just tried it and agree with your analysis! It's only 5 atmosphere patches, but they sound pretty nice. But no, definitely not a "new frontier."  It kind of reminds me of Shimmer, a library I picked up earlier this year for Steinberg's HALion SE that is similar and very nice. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1