Modartt Black Friday Offers

cclarry

2 hours ago, kevin H said:

For anyone that went from standard to pro, was it worth it?  Just curious your thoughts after using it a while.

For me, definitely. Love tampering note per note, as if building my own piano. But then I’m a Pianoteq Bapu. Got the entire Studio bundle. And Organteq. 

• Like 2

On 11/27/2021 at 5:53 PM, cclarry said:

Much better prices with code FORUM at JRR

I don't know if I should thank you or curse you Larry.  I just brought Organteq with the groupbuyauto discount for a few dollars over $200 which was the price I was willing to pay.  Hope I like it as much as I like Pianoteq.  Yes I'm one of the fans of the software. Is it perfect? Heck no but it sure is fun to play!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kevin H said:

For anyone that went from standard to pro, was it worth it?  Just curious your thoughts after using it a while.

I went from Standard to Pro last holiday sale.  There is so much that you can tinker with so be very very careful or you will spend all your time creating new piano creations and not actually playing/practicing the piano ;)

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

33 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

I don't know if I should thank you or curse you Larry.  I just brought Organteq with the groupbuyauto discount for a few dollars over $200 which was the price I was willing to pay.  Hope I like it as much as I like Pianoteq.  Yes I'm one of the fans of the software. Is it perfect? Heck no but it sure is fun to play!

You should have used the code GROUP...

GroupBuyAuto gets you 15%....GROUP gets you 16%...that's why I said 
In the post "With code GROUP"!

for Future reference, if you put something in the cart and it automatically
shows 10% off, then FORUM will get 11%.  If you put something in the cart
and it shows the "GroupBuyAuto" code, that gets you 15% off, and GROUP
will get you 16% off...