Limited Free Download: Synths DX by Karanyi Music!

Audio Plugin Deals

For a limited time, get SYNTHS DX by Karanyi Music FREE!

SYNTHS DX is a collection of inspiring sounds perfect for creating subtle cinematic atmospheres, deep, wide sci-fi pads for film and video games. It is also ideal for ambient and synth wave music production. With its 60+ instrument presets you get a rich palette of colors for your next track.

This exclusive freebie is available to new and old Audio Plugin Deals customers.

Product Page: https://audioplugin.deals/synths-dx-by-karanyi-music-free-download/
Offer Expires: May 23rd

KEY FEATURES

• 2.7 GB total size (3.6 GB uncompressed)
  • 1 600+ samples with 24bit / 48kHz sample rate
  • 9 sampled analog, FM & PCM synths
  • Recorded with Universal Audio & Focusrite Preamps
  • 16 unique Kontakt instruments
  • 60+ presets for film, ambient & synthwave music production
  • 24bit / 48khz quality
  • Kontakt 5.8.1+ (FULL version)

Videos

• Thanks 1

I recently purchased this and I highly recommend it.  Not a lot of presets but most are really beautiful.  You might get more presets from something else, but this has the stuff that would be your favorites and you would use.  And the UI is simple and to my mind beautiful, very similar to LABS.

It would have been nice to get it for free but I like to support small developers. 

6 hours ago, ZincT said:

Thanks for the freebie but it won't let me log in with my usual credentials.

Same here  My mistake! Too many pw's to keep track of!

Once you go through checkout at audioplugindeals you get a link to gumroad.com where you enter your email for their newletter. That will send you to the download page with the option to enter a pw to be able to login and manage preferences.

Edited by rcklln

I definitely used the right password but anyway I sorted it by selecting "lost password" which let me enter a new one.

I was more worried that they had lost my account along with all the rewards but it was all intact .

Downloading now. Thanks APD 👍

UPDATE: Well worth the effort - some super lush sounds.

Edited by ZincT