Cherry Audio Voltage Modular Ignite for $29 @ PluginBoutique (Exclusive Coupon Offer)

h3kke

The $29 is something of a bargain, but the $105 index price is probably a fantasy. Ignite is not the full Voltage Modular (oddly called Voltage Core) but a subset with fewer modules in the package. It has been selling for about $50 off and on for some time. So maybe a $20 savings with the coupon vs the price at Cherry. The full Voltage is typically in the $100 (currently $99 from the Cherry) range with a list/index  price of $200. These prices are still in the range of a single Eurorack hardware module, so if you want to get into beating your head against modular synthesis, this is the way to go. I bought Softube Modular some time ago for $39, and if this had been around then at this price I would have bought it instead. If you can afford $29 and 500 hours of noodling go for it. 

Incidentally Cherry is selling the rest of the standard full Voltage modules as an upgrade for $49, so you could buy Ignite with the coupon and the upgrade from Cherry and get essentially the full Voltage for $78, a savings of $21 over buying Voltage Core at Cherry.

https://cherryaudio.com/voltage-modular/support/module-comparison

• Thanks 1

I got the Core+Electro Drums bundle for $84 from Everyplugin a month or so ago but, TBH, I have not even installed it yet.  Too many plugins I think 🤔

Also I'm starting to feel the limitations of my current PC; the last time I played with Softube modular my computer was strugling to play without glitches.

I guess I'll have to do a HW upgrade before I can really dig into this kind of plugins.