Elysion 2 from Sonuscore

Brian Lawler

Upgrade from 1  $39  👍

Reg price $249

Crossgrade from The Orchestra $179

https://sonuscore.com/shop/elysion-2-the-encounter/

We started a journey into the future of sound – and we arrived! Encounter ELYSION 2 – our massive and incredibly fast scoring tool. Play simple chords and instantly create overwhelming sound worlds. Move the modwheel and distort time and space. Let the famous ensemble engine, known from THE ORCHESTRA, animate your music.

ELYSION 2 is a synth built on handcrafted processed and synthetic sounds

ELYSION 2 contains aggressive and powerful new instruments, presets, themes and built-in effects

We included every instrument as a single-instrument NKI 

ELYSION 2 includes our wide, organic ambient synth ELYSION – You can switch between the two GUIs 

Edited by Brian Lawler
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Uh oh.  I'll probably upgrade.

I hope that Sonuscore (or somebody) does a video demonstrating the 400 new themes, but I really like Elysion and $39 isn't much to get all the new stuff.

Yep- I already jumped.  FYI- 22 Gig vs 12 in version 1. More percussive and animated stuff.  My HOOPUS on SSD finally arrived today, so my cup runneth over atm.

• Like 3

I downloaded it earlier today and it sounds really interesting and a little different than Elysion v1.
They are continuing to refine the user experience with the browser and patch management.

I need to do some more digging, but when playing the first patch it was like, LIFT OFF, here we go again 👨🏻‍🚀️

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

I downloaded it earlier today and it sounds really interesting and a little different than Elysion v1.
They are continuing to refine the user experience with the browser and patch management.

I need to do some more digging, but when playing the first patch it was like, LIFT OFF, here we go again 👨🏻‍🚀️

Awesome! Then we’ll wait for the informative Simeon Amburgey playthrough!