Soundspot Union + Expansions

cclarry

Has anyone been able to get velocity to work in this synth? I cannot find any settings for it.

Soundspot has added a button for "Velocity/Portamento" in an update since the original release, but it does not appear to have any effect on velocity. The user manual hasn't been updated to cover this feature, either.

Edited by abacab

32 minutes ago, abacab said:

Has anyone been able to get velocity to work in this synth? I cannot find any settings for it.

Bottom right of the User Interface, left of the Master FX tab. Not sure if the Velocity dial is global for all patches.

3 minutes ago, Gnarls said:

Bottom right of the User Interface, left of the Master FX tab. Not sure if the Velocity dial is global for all patches.

You were typing this while I was updating my post.

Soundspot has added a button for "Velocity/Portamento" in an update since the original release, but it does not appear to have any effect on velocity. The user manual hasn't been updated to cover this feature, either.

This is what I get from Soundspot when I try to open a support ticket:

Our support system is currently offline undergoing necessary maintenance until June 2nd.

We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

😧

Edited by abacab