Spitfire Albion Legacy owners- free Originals - Cinematic Pads

Hidden Symmetry

If you didn't get or see the email from Spitfire you're entitled to this freebie.

"We are excited to inform you that as an owner of Albion Legacy, you will receive our new library, Originals Cinematic Pads, for free. You will receive an email informing you when your download is ready.

Originals Cinematic Pads features recorded content from Albion Legacy — remastered, updated and presented in our award-winning, easy-to-use plugin. This library offers a diverse range of classic, broadcast-ready synth textures, made entirely from stunning symphonic orchestral recordings originally captured at AIR Studios, London — meticulously treated, processed and warped by the Spitfire Audio team. Discover 23 presets made from 45 individual pad sounds — from rich, dystopian underbeds through to epic and inspiring celestial textures which blend perfectly with orchestral samples."

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I’m free from any legacy or my legacy gets me free? That’s the question.

It is a bit confusing. Albion 1 is Legacy version & first release, Albion ONE was the second. Actually I prefer the Legacy version & I  had to pay to upgrade to ONE. This is one reason why I'm hesitant on purchasing any new Spitfire products these days.