Activating Cakewalk Software

I need help.  My cakewalk is not activated.  When I go to help menu and choose sign in to bandlab, it takes me to the screen and when I try to login it says account could not be verifired at this time error code 1.  if i go to the site I can login just fine when cakewalk has not directed me there.

2 hours ago, Apathy said:

I need help.  My cakewalk is not activated.  When I go to help menu and choose sign in to bandlab, it takes me to the screen and when I try to login it says account could not be verifired at this time error code 1.  if i go to the site I can login just fine when cakewalk has not directed me there.

Have you cleared your browser cache and then rebooted the computer?

2 hours ago, Apathy said:

Once you are logged in from your web browser of choice and activate CbB, can you choose Help > Refresh Activation and if so do you get a toaster message in Cakewalk that says your activation has been refreshed?  

• 3 weeks later...

"Activation is required before you can use the software and is a seamless process that typically only takes a second after you sign on to your BandLab account from within Cakewalk."

Really ? Seamless ? a second ? Well, that's not my experience. So much hassle I uninstalled and am seeking alternative options !

• Meh 1

• Noel Borthwick changed the title to Activating Cakewalk Software
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/12/2023 at 10:50 PM, Apathy said:

I have exaclty the same problem with the last cakewalk release!  trymany solution, nothing work! cannot use cakewalk any more