Scaler 2 recording issues

bertus weyers

Good day all,

I have a small problem with Scaler 2 that I need advice.

I've used the apreggiator to record a song in CbB. Sound beautiful, just what I wanted.. Problem is, Scaler won't stop recording! Every instrument I try to use for the rest of the song is also recorded automatically even though Scaler is not activated. I've tried changing the in and output channel s to 1 for the recording and the other instruments to either omni or ch 2, still doesn't work. 

Any suggestions please?

Regards

822850057_Scaler2.PNG.41a52aa61ac4570bf2ed8edcdaab1fcc.PNG

1 hour ago, bertus weyers said:

Good day all,

I have a small problem with Scaler 2 that I need advice.

I've used the apreggiator to record a song in CbB. Sound beautiful, just what I wanted.. Problem is, Scaler won't stop recording! Every instrument I try to use for the rest of the song is also recorded automatically even though Scaler is not activated. I've tried changing the in and output channel s to 1 for the recording and the other instruments to either omni or ch 2, still doesn't work. 

Any suggestions please?

Regards

822850057_Scaler2.PNG.41a52aa61ac4570bf2ed8edcdaab1fcc.PNG

Are you using the newest Sclaer 2.2 that was released yesterday?

Also, check your Input on the Labs 1, if scaler is still listed as the midi input and those settings you do have showing are "as is" I would expect it to be recording the notes scaler 2 is outputting on playback/record.

There are two conditions that must met for a track  to receive MIDI data from a plug-in:

1. The plug-in must have "Enable MIDI Output" turned on in the VST2/3 drop down above the plug-in UI. This is on by default for all plug-ins that have this feature.
  2. The track must be setup to receive the data either by setting the input drop down to Omni or the plug-in .