Loopcloud - 3 month Artist Plan for $3

Reid Rosefelt

Get it HERE

(affiliate link)

• 3 Month Artist Plan Subscription for £3 / $3   - the Artist Plan normally costs $7.99 a month
  • Free Loopmasters Bass Master Plugin
  • 1 GB Loopcloud Sample Pack
  • Access to 4 Million Sounds
  • Best DAW Integration
  • 100 Points to Spend on Sounds
  • Loopcloud DRUM and PLAY Plugins
  • 8 Loop Editors to Stretch Out Ideas
  • Full Effects Rack for Sound Processing
  •  
  • Offer Ends 2nd Dec at 23:59 PST

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The only thing about deals like this is I forget about them and then suddenly there's a bill.  I signed up for a trial of Output's Arcade, forgot about it and never even installed it and then BANG! a ten buck charge for absolutely  nothing.

I'm going to get this, but I need to set a calendar warning. And... I need to make sure I actually use it.  This says 100 points to spend on sounds.  The actual Artist plan is 100 points a month.  

19 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

The only thing about deals like this is I forget about them and then suddenly there's a bill.  I signed up for a trial of Output's Arcade, forgot about it and never even installed it and then BANG! a ten buck charge for absolutely  nothing.

I'm going to get this, but I need to set a calendar warning. And... I need to make sure I actually use it.  This says 100 points to spend on sounds.  The actual Artist plan is 100 points a month.  

@Reid Rosefelt I have been subscribing for the last 6 months. I am a huge fan. The plugins work well in CW.

You get to download 25 FREE loops every day, which is alot over 3 months. Most loop packs there have free loops included. Each loop is about 2 to 4 points, but each month you should get extra points added to use. I have 4000+ points at the moment.

Recently here there was an offer to get an annual sub for half price, something like €50, I jumped, great value.

Couple this with that free MOMENTUM loop manipulator, slicer etc plugin. 

https://www.bigfishaudio.com/momentum.html

The LOUPCLOUD app has a nice 8 track DAW in it too with EFX that syncs with CW or whatever DAW

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

@Reid Rosefelt I have been subscribing for the last 6 months. I am a huge fan. The plugins work well in CW.

You get to download 25 FREE loops every day, which is alot over 3 months. Most loop packs there have free loops included. Each loop is about 2 to 4 points, but each month you should get extra points added to use. I have 4000+ points at the moment.

Recently here there was an offer to get an annual sub for half price, something like €50, I jumped, great value.

Couple this with that free MOMENTUM loop manipulator, slicer etc plugin. 

https://www.bigfishaudio.com/momentum.html

The LOUPCLOUD app has a nice 8 track DAW in it too with EFX that syncs with CW or whatever DAW

Actually, Artist gives you 10 free loops a day. You need Studio to get 25 loops a day.

I already have free Loopcloud account, never subscribed, but I cannot get this offer :(.

12 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

The only thing about deals like this is I forget about them and then suddenly there's a bill. 

I subscribe for a month and say "OK Google, remind me to cancel (whatever) in 3 weeks." (and adjust the number of weeks depending on how many months). Haven't had a surprise bill... so far. I mean, I know it will likely happen at some point but has worked like a charm. It takes only a second and can be done by voice while you're using your hands to place the order for the trial, so I think that's why it works well. Of course, if you don't have a Google Home, doing this will be completely useless lol

And this deal works even if you've done a trial before. Though it seems to be slightly different. $1.50 per month for two months. Then regular price.  The details show up when you get to the payment page. Can't complain it's still a good deal! And you get the free Bass Master plugin which is fantastic!

• Thanks 1