My New Video on the ujam Finishers

Reid Rosefelt

As you all know, I am a ujam fanboy.   I even bought most of the Beatmakers, even though I don't use them--I just think they're cool.

But I am a big fan of the Finishers, since Carbon and Micro.  I think they keep getting better with each version.   I look forward to what the new guitar ones will be, as I'm sure they will be included in the next update.  

While they aren't the only effect that innovates beyond recreations of new hardware, I do think they are unique, and I try to show why.

I hope this will be of some help to any of you who are considering buying one during the inevitable ujam BF sale.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I was worried that it was too talky, as I don't like videos with a lot of blahblahblah.  But there were already so many excellent YouTube videos that demonstrate the Finishers, and I wanted to do something different.  There were some points I wanted to make about why I think they're special and how they compare to other plugins.

I just put in a link in the description for people who only want to see the playthroughs. 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt