Hidden Symmetry

Enemy & the Avenger

Mallet percussion is nice. I like that extra rhythmic layer. Low brass nice and full. Wow you got a ton of stuff going on here!  I like the parallel phrases High Octave-Low Octave melodies.  Tubular bells - nice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wasn't expecting the music that followed the intro.   I though it was going to be another boring electronic piece.  But what a nice surprise to hear some awesome music instead.  mix sounds great too.  Really digging this! 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Hugh Mann said:

I wasn't expecting the music that followed the intro.   I though it was going to be another boring electronic piece.  But what a nice surprise to hear some awesome music instead.  mix sounds great too.  Really digging this! 

Thanks for the kinds words Hugh, glad you made it past the intro!

9 hours ago, daryl1968 said:

fabulous. Really engaging piece of music right from the intro

Thanks for listening Daryl, truly appreciated.

On 9/27/2020 at 7:00 PM, Hugh Mann said:

wasn't expecting the music that followed the intro

add me to that list, but having listened to alot of Hidden's work, I wasn't that surprised 😉

As always, top shelf!

t

and what kind of a first name is Hidden? 🙃

• Thanks 1

A very cool and smooth jazzy experience - nicely done.  I always like your mixes as well - you know what you're doing there.

I really enjoyed the sax - sounded great.

• Thanks 1

@DeeringAmps @Douglas Kirby @garybrun @InstrEd

Thanks for all the kind words & feedback guys. This is from the batch of similar projects that I've revisited. Still not happy with any of the mixes. Going to redo & finish them off, release then get back to my current material.

I hope everyone is doing well dealing with the current situations; Stay safe.

• Like 1

Because I have the attention span of a bar fly i almost thought ´ ah! techno turn it off  `´( really not my thing)and then the surprise , well worth waiting for bloody great track with some beautiful riffs  Ive played it already three times  wow!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about, grown up instrumental ... Cans, my comfy leather chair, large scotch and a bit of H/S ... (Made me think of Christmas some how) thanks for the posting and journey, great stuff mate.

S

• Thanks 1

Very nice! Intricate and a variety of sounds going on in there. Really like it. The synth at 3:40 is pretty darn cool.
I was actually getting into the mood for an electronic piece during the intro. Don't think I've heard anything like that from you(?)

• Thanks 1

Yikes ! Hidden Symmetry, this is so brilliant . . . the song, the recording, the creativity.  As it moves along, so many great moments . . . I'm at a loss for words, and find this an amazing and positive musical journey ! THANK YOU !

• Thanks 1

An excellent constructed/composed piece!  I love the "full orchestra" jazzy style of this one.  Excellent work  ------- again!!!

• Thanks 1

Quite a daring start hard pan left. Nice I enjoyed that made the furry ears say stop what you are doing and listen properly. :) 

• Thanks 1